After Releasing the Result, Qualifying candidates must attend for the Web Counselling for getting admission into Engineering or Medical Branches in selected college. Here is given the complete Procedure about to follow the candidates after attending for certificate verification at your Help Line Center.
Here Check out the Complete process of AP and TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2016. Both Sates conducted EAMCET Examination for giving admissions in Various Engineering and Medical colleges. Students got their EAMCET Result 2016 also.Now Both the states announced dates for EAMCET WEB Counselling 2016. So qualifying Candidates visit the nearest Help Line Center for certificates verification on the given day. Here check the complete EAMCET Web Counselling 2016 Procedure in AP and TS States. Here is given the full step by step process about EAMCET 2016 Web Counselling. Candidates have to follow these steps for making it easy.
Eamcet Web Counselling 2016
Step 1: First candidates register for certificate verification
- After registering for certificate verification, candidates must wait for some time, for an announcement from the Help Line Center people. If they announced you means handover your Rank Card to corresponding officers and wait for your turn.
- Once you got a call from those Help Line people, Pay the Registration Fee and Counselling fee at that time only you got one receipt and take registration cum verification form also from computer operator in same counter.
- After getting that form just fill your details like Hall Ticket number, Rank, etc. and append your signature in that way. After completion of form filling wait in the hall for the announcement.
Step 2: Certificate Verification
- Now just check your details printed in verification form. If there are any mistakes in that form means just report to the corresponding officer for re-correction.
- If candidates belong to SC/ST/BC, category means just say to cast verification operator and submit your original cast certificate documents for verification. After that get back to certificate verification officer and provide your Marks Memo, Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Study Certificate and Income Certificate for verification.
- If a candidate belongs to OC category means directly go and submit your academic certificates for verification.
- Now they will give Printed copy of receipts of documents. Check that once and in that if you find any mistake just inform to Chief verification officer for correction. And put your signature on those certificates.
Step 3: Instructions on Selection College Options
- Now you have to select colleges and courses you would like to join. And arrange them in proper order by your priority.
- Collect the booklet which contains the colleges and their codes and courses offered in those colleges. And also obtain manual option form to write your choices. In the briefing room, one officer will explain all the things about to exercising options and how to fill options in blank option form etc.
Step 4: Exercise on Options (College and Branch Selection) in your Home
- Exercise Options is the important thing to do. Consult with your friends and Parents and Enquirer about colleges and courses what you interested to join.
- Now Take the manual option form and write College Code and Branch Code you wish to join and give Option number in that form.
- After filling manual option form just check that list and fill all the options in specimen option form. Those are the final options without any confusion before entering the options.
Step 5: Procedure to submit Options on the Internet
- Here is given some steps to follow to enter your options in computer screen for submission in the part of Web Counselling Procedure
- First, open the browser and open address EAMCET or ICET
- In that home page contains all the information about Web Counselling like ‘Candidates registration’ and ‘candidates login’ for submitting the Options.
- First, open that Candidates registration process and through that generate a password for submitting the options.
- In that Registration Process enter details like Application Number, EAMCET or ICET Hall Ticket number, Rank and Date of Birth and last click on generate a password.
- Now enter your password and save it and log out that page to complete candidate’s registration.
- Now login into site by using ICR number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth and click on Login.
- Now Read the instructions what they gave on that home page to submit your College and Branch options. And go through that “Help Screen” to get info about various menu items. You will get complete info about those.
- Now open “Click here to enter Options” button to enter your choices. In that, it will show various districts along with check boxes. Candidates must select that districts for which place his chosen college is there. Select one or more districts to give your options.
- Now Candidates fill your options according to your Manual Option form, which before you prepared. Just Check once, college list is correctly placed or not. If you got conform means submit it.
- After filling option form select ‘Click on Save Options’ for save the options and click on Save and Logout button.
- In case the candidate requires re-entering some new options then also follow the same procedure given above. Candidate directly login on that site to do modifications.
Step 6: Allotment of Seats
- In this stage, allotments will be processed based on the merit and category, and it will be placed in Web, and they will send Message to mobile also.
- Finally, candidates have to download that allotment order.
Step 7: Pay Fee
- Candidates pay their Tuition fee in corresponding banks. And take that fee payment copy.
Step 8: Reporting into College
- Now with the downloaded allotment order, fee receipt candidates must have to report on respective college within the date mentioned by the authorities. Make sure to report at the college within the time to avoid the cancellation of seat.
If a candidate(s) not satisfied with the college what they got in the first counselling, then there is a chance to appear for second counselling. For other counselling also candidates follow this Web Counselling Procedure only.
If candidates are having any questions regarding Web Counselling Procedure, just leave one comment here. If you are facing any problems at the time of Web Counselling also just leave one comment here.