Greetings, SSC CGL 2015 Notification released. It’s good news to the candidates who are looking for the Central Government jobs. Staff Selection Commission released SSC latest Notification on May 02, 2015. For recruiting the various Central Government posts like Group – B, Group – C posts Staff Selection Commission released a SSC exam notification 2015. Candidates who are looking for the various central Government jobs, just go through the SSC CGL Notification 2015. Eligible candidates can apply these posts directly through the official website from the SSC CGL Online Application form section. Here you can get the complete information about the same.
Staff Selection Commission every year releases a fresh CGL notification for recruiting candidates to the various Central Government Jobs. The board already released a new notification for various Group – B and Group-C posts. Every year lakh of students from India will apply for SSC CGL 2015 Online Examination. Staff Selection Commission consist various posts. The following are the major details included in the CGL Notification 2015 that was released for recruiting the Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector (Central Excise),Inspector (Preventive Officer),Inspector (Examiner),Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector(CBN) Compiler, Divisional Accountant, Auditors, UDCs, Tax Assistants, Junior Accountant & Accountant, Sub-Inspector (CBN) posts. Students can check for SSC CGL 2015 Notification, Important dates of online application form.
SSC CGL 2015 Important Dates
- Last Date for SSC Online Application 2015 (Part 1): May 28, 2015
- Last Date to submit Part 2 application: June 1, 2015
- SSC CGL 2015 Examination Date: August 9, 2015 and August 16, 2015
Candidates must have degree in any authorized university every post requires some specific qualification. Check SSC Exam Notification for education qualification of all posts.
- Candidates age should be in between 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India norms
- For general candidates Rs.100
- Remaining all candidates was exempted for paying the SSC Online fee.
SSC CGL Exam 2015 Selection Procedure
- Written Test, Tire-1 Examination conducted first and qualifying candidates attend for the Tire-2 examination.
- Candidates who completed their written Test next having Personality Test, Interview, and Computer Proficiency Test and Documents Verification.
New SSC Recruitment Notification 2015 contains the complete details about the Examination structure and you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduation Level 2015 Examination directly through Online from the Official Website ssconline2.gov.in and candidates can get SSC Exam 2015 Syllabus and Mark Distribution and Time Table.
- Official Website to Apply Online – SSC CGL Notification
Candidates can check the complete procedure and steps to fill SSC Online examination Application form 2015. If you have any questions regarding latest SSC CGL 2015 Notification, just leave a comment below. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.