Fill and Submit your RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 Online Application now. India Railway Department announced new recruitment notification for filling various posts in all over India. Railway Recruitment 2016 announced notification for filling 18252 post in Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk etc in all RRB’s in India. In RRB Chennai also having some vacancy posts. Candidates from Tamilnadu can apply RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 vacancy posts. Applicants check RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 Online Application form directly from the main portal.
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
Indian Railways announced recruitment 2016 notification for filling 18252 posts. All RRB’s having various vacancy posts. RRB Chennai also having various vacancy posts. So candidates from Tamilnadu can apply these posts directly form the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 portal.
Last date for applying these posts is 25th January 2016. So candidates who want to work with Railways and who are looking for Tamilnadu location can apply these posts on or before Last Date. For more details visit Indian Railways Recruitment section.
Posts & Vacancies
- Goods Guard – 7591
- Traffic Apprentice – 1645
- Commercial Apprentice – 703
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk – 127
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist – 869
- Traffic Assistant – 166
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist – 1205
- Senior Time Keeper – 4
- Assistant Station Master – 5942
Last Date for Apply
25th January 2016 is the last date for applying these posts. candidates submit your RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 Online Application on or before Last date.
Candidates age in between 18-32 only ( relaxation for 3 years for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ST) as on 1.1.2016 and must having degree in any authorized university.
Railway Recruitment Board conducting Online Examination to the candidates. Based on the Score obtain only they recruit the candidates for selected positions.
How To Apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
- First Visit Official website of RRB Chennai 2016
- Select Online Registration appear in Home page
- Now go to New Registration
- Now choose your preferable RRB and next Apply
- Next Mark check boxes which is shown in home page and then Accept
- Now fill your Personal Details, Other Details and Communication Details in First stage and select ‘Click to Continue’
- In Second Stage Enter your posts preference and educational details and submit
- Now make your payment through online
- Last state Upload your photographs and SC/ST candidates Upload your cast certificates and submit the details.
After submitting all the details candidates take printout of soft copy. and check for more updates of RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 and Indian railways recruitment 2016.