AP CM Chandrababu Naidu launches the new mobile application ‘AP Purse’. Naidu launched AP Purse Mobile App for doing cashless Transactions in all over Andhra Pradesh. AP Purse App contains 13 mobile banking apps and 10 mobile wallets and it should be used to pay bills. Present all are looking for currency. So, Government was planning to eradicate the currency problems by using this mobile Application. By using AP Purse people can do cashless transaction any time anywhere.
AP Government also introduced Marpu Nestham, Under this they will arrange an agent to educate the people on digital literacy. AP government will pay incentives to the agents who train the people on digital transactions. Government encouraging Un Employees and engineering students to train the people and it would also help them to earn some money.
Present Mr. Naidu working and making efforts to solve the crisis and improve the cashless transactions soon.
Why is AP Purse Mobile App
As part of cashless transactions AP Government announced smart phone app called ‘AP Purse’ to promote and improve cashless transaction to face the current crisis.
AP purse Mobile App beta version was releasing. It will be available on google play store for android device under the account Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited.
Present in India 15 e-wallet applications are popular and people are widely using in their smart phones. Paytm, Airtel Money, Freecharge, Mobikwik, jio Money, SBI Buddy, Pay U Money, Ola Money, Oxygen, Citrus, Vodafone m-pisa, Rupee, Icash, Itz Cash and Idea Money, all these apps are listed in AP Purse Mobile App.
How to use AP Purse App
- Users need to download app to their Android device from play store. Users can register AP Purse app with name and mobile number. After given phone number user can receive OTP for Activation. After that user can be use it for doing cash less online transactions.
- Users opened this app can find some payment apps. Can download and register those apps and can use to do transactions.
- In mobile banking SBI, hdfc, Axis, Bank of India, IDBI, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank, Icici, Canara bank , Bank of Baroda, union bank of India, Andhra Bank apps will be available.
- In that contains description of App and benefits of using top payment wallets available in market. In that app they mentioned separate tab named ‘videos’ to promote AP Capital Amaravati. It contains promotional videos on the dream capital AP.
What is AP Purse
- It is the platform which contains e-wallets and mobile banking apps
- It contains procedure of usage in Telugu to understand normal people
- Android users can download it from play store directly
- It’s Easy to register with name and valid mobile number
Government of AP launched new program called Marpu Nestham, persons who are registered in Marpu Nestham can educate the people in Digital economic literacy and have to join the people in AP Purse. If Marpu Nestham Member joins one person in AP Purse App, government will give 15 rupees in joined person done minimum 2 transactions in week this will give Rs.5 for the transaction to the agent. If Agent joins 100 members he will get nearly Rs.3500 it’s the best one to the unemployed and engineering students to earn money for their personal uses.
If having any questions just leave comment bellow to resolve your quires. Downlaod here AP Purse App